<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8406539088775205678?origin\x3dhttp://bubbledoublepop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome.

Hello! You've stumbled upon Adirae's blog.

This blog contain 18 and above materials. Please be aware of it!

Navigations is on top of the post.
This is my personal site. The rules will be on me
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!


Adirae.H
adirae | 22 | am in love with writing & pretty pictures | a coffee addict | daydreams way too often | have an obsession towards plaid shirt | i love food! |

| | | tumblr

Shout with me.
Leave your message here. Foul language are not allowed and no spamming too. You've been warned, baby~!

Memories of mine.
Creativity lost....


Disclaimer.
Goodbye Baby Sunday, 7 August 2011 12:50 | 0 notes


Good bye, baby good bye, turn around and go on
Just don’t say a word, disappear as it is
Good bye, baby good bye, thing it was good and fun
But we’re done right here. Your show is now over, baby good bye, good bye


Miss A | Goodbye Baby

I've dreamt about you last night. We were at a camp - wearing school uniforms. From afar, I've already spotted you. You looked at me and we smiled at each other. It never fails to captivated me, that smile of yours. One of the many reasons that I fell in love with you. I've been thinking about you for the past few days. About how we were before, spending time together. Those times that I cherished the most. I'm screwed up right now. Really screwed up. I can't feel anything. My emotions are mixed to the point that I can barely feel anything. In the end, I end up ignoring all of it. All I'm hoping for is that you will never EVER forget about me. That's all I'm asking. Nothing more, Nothing less. I know for certain that I'm not going to forget about those promise that we made. And of course, about you.

*************************

P.S | ♥ Well, I guess it's true then when you miss someone, that person is actually thinking about you too because you did something today that makes me smile :) ♥
add more notes