<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8406539088775205678?origin\x3dhttp://bubbledoublepop.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome.

Hello! You've stumbled upon Adirae's blog.

This blog contain 18 and above materials. Please be aware of it!

Navigations is on top of the post.
This is my personal site. The rules will be on me
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!


Adirae.H
adirae | 22 | am in love with writing & pretty pictures | a coffee addict | daydreams way too often | have an obsession towards plaid shirt | i love food! |

| | | tumblr

Shout with me.
Leave your message here. Foul language are not allowed and no spamming too. You've been warned, baby~!

Memories of mine.



Disclaimer.
Creativity lost.... Friday, 5 August 2011 08:29 | 0 notes

Eek! *facepalm* . My blog's name is soooo weird. I lost my creativity already. Anyways, this is like -what 10th times since I made a blog. It never last. I get bored easily. My high school year was the best time because I love writing so much && because there's a lot of inspiration to do it. All the stuffs && stress while at school just waiting for me to pour it out on the blog. Now that I'm all grown up (not so much, I'm 21. Still young, eh?) life is not that much interesting. You have more responsibilities I guess. Assignments,classes, social life, etc etc get in the way. You don't have much time to write. Especially sekarang ni you can see that all works are needed to be done quickly. That's why we have twitter & tumblr. It's simple and quick. Ok, I'm done rambling. I guess, the reason why I made a blog again is to capture the lost memories of having fun in writing :)
add more notes